Submitting to SIC

Saturday, 7 January 2017

Je Suis Charlie: The Best of the Worst Muhammad Cartoons, Republished Here!

Generally speaking, and with no exceptions up until today, I don't publish the material of others without permission. However, the following is done out of solidarity with the innocent people killed (and near-killed) in the Charlie Hebdo and Hyper Cacher massacres. I sincerely trust that those involved with Charlie Hebdo will take this mildly presumptuous act in the spirit intended.

These are, in my view, some of the most passionate Charlie Hebdo cartoons about Muhammad.

Just to be clear:

I haven't discussed this with anyone else from the Peace Criminals Project. No-one else who has ever written or edited for either Neocon Surveillance or Satirical-Industrial Complex knows I am doing this. So this decision is my responsibility alone.

I trust there will be many more brave heroes of freedom of speech who will abhor and denigrate and mercilessly mock the Islamic State, Hamas, Hizb-ut-Tahrir and critics of Charlie Hebdo no less than warmongering Neo-Frauds & Il-Liberal Interventionists.

Wallace






Oh, and most outrageously of all...
Regressive, backward, bigoted fucks!



I haven't put the 'tout est pardonné' one.

If you incited the murder of Charlie Hebdo or of the people at Hyper Cacher, I do not forgive you.

If you said 'Freedom of speech demands accountability,' I do not forgive you.

If you said 'Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences,' I do not forgive you.

Je t'chie a la gueule! :P


WE CAN ALL LAUGH AT WHATEVER THE FUCK WE WANT!

:P



No comments:

Post a Comment